For Sale SkyVac Complete System / Carbon Poles / 44ft Inspection Pole & Camera Kit….

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Trev81, May 1, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

#1 Trev81, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    PRICE: £1,450

DESCRIPTION:

SkyVac Industrial Powermix 85 (Twin Motor Version NOT Triple) 8 carbon pole set (40ft reach!!) selection of end tools, carry bag, 6 metre suction tube.

Wireless camera/monitor kit with 44ft carbon composite inspection pole.

All just over 12 months old, cost complete over £2,000... overall superb used condition, a slight crack on the skyvac casing but in no way effects the workings. I will upload some more photos over the next few days and it will be added to a well known auction website, but I am just putting the feelers out on here first to see if there is any interest. PM me for more info if you require it.

LOCATION: Stoke-on-Trent (Will consider delivery or meet halfway etc)

PICTURES: FullSizeRender.jpg 33-520-295-0-0-520-295.jpeg

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Yeah, for £23.50 I will take it off your hands Trev! :whistle:

Sweet bit of kit, just parting with £2k is hard when I got a ladder and two god hands! :))

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

It's a good bit of kit mate, TBF I use a ladder now and pro gutter tools where I can, but sometimes ladders are no help when your clearing over big conservatories or hard to acsess parts.

The reason I am toying with selling is simply because I am too busy on other areas mostly windows and conservatories that keeping such a bit of kit seems silly, I don't really push the service anymore either so think I'd rather just decline gutter clears unless there regular customers of mine and i can do em off a ladder.

Never used it at 40ft but I'd not fancy two god hands and a ladder at that height either!!!

4. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Heavily reduced... Real bargain here for somebody who wants a full skyvac package....

I'd rather sell to a fellow forum user before putting it out on fleebay, drop me a PM if your interested..

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

ebay uel get better money mate id take it off ya but wouldnt pay what ur looking as 2nd hand imo is worth 40-50%

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Yes as I said mate it will no doubt go on eBay soon, just offering here firstly, the whole 50% of new prices is only valid for cheap stuff, decent quality & sort after things never stuggle to sell for more than that, I suspect this will be no eception to that if I do put on eBay, however if you go and price what I have up on there website you will see my price is not that far away from half, hence why I state real bargain. :)

7. J and S

J and S Active Member

To be fair you can get a decent 3000 watt set up with carbon poles for less than a grand brand new...I did.

8. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

You can mate, but like any brand you always pay more for better quality kit, also the inspection pole I have (46ft) is something you wont be getting with a sub £1k vac, that alone cost around £700, plus the wireless cam and monitor is very good, that was a further cost.

9. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

as i hear skyvac is far better quialty

Advertisement