Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skyvac Mighty Atom with 51mm Clamped poles- £650

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

SkyVac Mighty Atom with 20ft carbon clamped 51mm poles for sale - Used but great condition. 

This does not come with the basic 44mm push fit poles. It is the upgraded kit with 51mm carbon clamped poles and elite attachments. This package as it comes is £972 brand new from spinaclean.

Only 2 hours on brand new motor.

Always cleaned and looked after.

Comes with:
Filter
5m Hose 
Elite vac release pole (Used)
3x Brand New Carbon/fibreglass hybrid Clamped poles 
Elite End tools & 135 degree carbon hairpin neck (Used)
Internal cleaning set (Brand new)

£650

Collection only, from either Brighton, Cheam in Surrey, Hammersmith, or Fleet in Hampshire (Can organise which location will suit best)

78AB7115-F3F5-4B40-8ED2-4C520870873D.jpeg

Even after all the **** I was getting on a FB page for "overpricing".... they couldnt get their heads around that more expensive poles will cost more second hand ??
What did you expect with Faceb0ll0x? ?

Great deal as far as I can see. Someone will earn a good few ££££ out of it I'm sure.

What did you expect with Faceb0ll0x? ?

Great deal as far as I can see. Someone will earn a good few ££££ out of it I'm sure.
haha very true...
One bloke couldn't get round the fact I was comparing it to the VAT included price (Because the majority of window cleaners aren't vat registered) and was also comparing it to the most basic package "Mate its £515 brand... new come on"  Yeah it is before VAT and the most basic package ?, felt good to mark it as sold so quickly ?

Back