Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£200 Going For Red Nose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry dont believe in all that. Charity starts at home to me & not Africa. To many kids here could do with it. Sorry if it offends but that's my belief.

Here here posh a man of my own heart !!

Sod them In other countries they need to sort out our own stuff .

The amount of aid given to africa over the last 50 yrs alone is estimated at around $2.3 trillion dollars

Now if that isnt enough aid to get running water and whatever else they need I dont know what is !!

These charities are ran like corporation's to make money so people get rich not put an end to poverty .

We give to much aid to other countries & get nothing back. So when people are giving there money tonight think of all the ENGLISH kids starving or being abused or the oaps that won't turn on there heating coz can't afford it. £100 towards there heating. Big deal. Makes me cringe. Glad you feel like that to Gav.

I think everybody needs help in the world. But when we still have homeless people and children living in poverty. Fix the UK first then help out.

Charity begins at home.

Nothing against you Steve at all. I watch comic relief (very unfunny) & all I see is Africa. ALL the money should stay here.
Don't worry Posh, I agree I'm on the computer myself and not watching; catching up...!! And I have to agree it would be nice to have more money for the UK... /emoticons/smile.png unfortunately I'm not PM. But lets not get started on politics!!
Have a great evening /emoticons/smile.png

Normally watch it, but didn't this year, is it worth watching on catchup? Was Ricky Gervais funny?

A lady I know pledged £1 for every retweet she got and she's ended up on Sky News this morning!

Marketing genius.

Pay monthly to an orphan if u wana pay charity /emoticons/smile.png its the best way of charity i reckon

Load of old tosh,all that aid we give abroad and we still have to feel guilty.

All those so called big headed celebrities asking us for money.

And they ask us for help at home after government cutting everything but themselves.

If I give charities I give to help the heroes.

It does make you wonder, 25 years and still the same problems.......... Even the basics like Malaria vaccinations

I thought I would get some stick with my first comment but I can't believe a lot of you agree.

Catherine as for Ricky gervase he's about as funny as a plane crash. He woz rubbish.

Back