Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slip 'n' Slide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Interesting idea james, but i dont think it would be much use in the roles of avoiding dog poo and customers plants, as there doesnt seem to be any spikes or anything to hold it in place. But on wall corners and car tyres it looks like it would work pretty well. Thing is, i would forget about it, and leave it behind, as i'm getting forgetful in my old age!. :-(
haha oh dear /emoticons/unsure.png

Yeah I was thinking the same thing really, I'd only use it for walls and car tyres. Might save us abit of time. Getting annoyed with having to faf around sorting the hoses out.

James.

works perfectly around car tyres. It sometimes doesn`t work all the time on walls( hose flicks it up ).

works well on garden with spike. (Not sure how often i will use it that way though)

paid £15 on ebay for pack of 3

works perfectly around car tyres. It sometimes doesn`t work all the time on walls( hose flicks it up ).

works well on garden with spike. (Not sure how often i will use it that way though)

paid £15 on ebay for pack of 3
Had them from eBay also - won them on bidding £10.49 /emoticons/unsure.png

Thats pretty sweet, mine still haven't arrived /emoticons/unsure.png
Been using them all week - great on tyres and brick walls. Not so good on fences. A custy asked me what it was today when I told her she said my god they think of everything nowadays /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back