Sloppy wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by David K, Dec 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. David K

David K Forum Addict

just picked up my 2nd customer today and another recently . The had a windie that did a sloppy work with the wfp. Of course they had been sceptic now , but i told Them that its a matter of practice and good frame cleaning that makes the difference .
    Do you guys picks up from sloppy wfp,ers?

Advertisement
  2. JClean

JClean Member

I've picked up a few as they had tried WFP and weren't sold on it , they prefer the traditional method.( they are older customers).

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Yep quite a few

4. David K

David K Forum Addict

So you went back tradding on them or did you show them some true wfp work ?:)

5. David K

David K Forum Addict

Just seems like some windies think its just splashing and off you go ! :mad:

6. JClean

JClean Member

I started traditional and have only had a backpack and pole for a couple of weeks, but they are still reluctant after previous experiences.
    Over time I will try and convert them!

7. David K

David K Forum Addict

Sound good mate ! When they see how it looks done properly,they will love it :) Good luck converting!

8. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Seem to be getting more and more people approaching and asking 'oh is that the method that does the frames as well?' Then asking for a quotation, which is a pain as I don't want any more

9. noddy

noddy Well-Known Member

yes as we hand wipe the down stairs ,sills and all door frames people do like this touch

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

No need to convert them over time
    I just started cleaning them wfp when i made the switch
    If anyone was in i would say "i know it seems weird leaving the glass wet but it's pure water..blah blah..if you get any marks on the glass from where i have washed all the dirt out from above and round your frames give me a shout and I'll go over it when I'm passing"
    As i do all first cleans with virosol which strips all the muck and soap out of the rubbers etc i get no spotting and no phone calls
    They are so happy with the results no need to say anything else
    The ones who aren't in if they happen to be home 1 day and say anything i just say I've been doing it like this for ages
    I have 1 old lady who won't have it but i knew that when i took her on but everyone else is wfp with no problems

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement