Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slow process building a round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Haha! Scottish I don't have any problems with. I worked with a Glasgow/Irish contractor firm (Culdaff Construction) , cable laying in 2000. Once I got my ear in it was fine. A real wild bunch worthy of their own sitcom. I love Scottish comedy : Rab C,  Still Game, Kevin Bridges and several others that I can't recall the names of at the moment. Good, raw, authentic stuff. Can't beat it.??

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Scottish I don't have any problems with. I worked with a Glasgow/Irish contractor firm (Culdaff Construction) , cable laying in 2000. Once I got my ear in it was fine. A real wild bunch worthy of their own sitcom. I love Scottish comedy : Rab C,  Still Game, Kevin Bridges and several others that I can't recall the names of at the moment. Good, raw, authentic stuff. Can't beat it.??
I remember Culdaff when I was working with Lafferty Construction, the good old days of renovations. Did a gutter clear and repair this morning and the guy called someone else who said it would be 2 weeks before they could look at it. Aye getting very busy now with enquiries but folk want it done in a few days.

Yep Kevin Bridges is one of my favourite if not my favourite stand up comedian. nether heard of still game though.

I reckon checkatrade is worth a try. It helped me convert from weekend windy to full timer. It does appear quite expensive but it saved me a lot of hassle door knocking. The website and the page they produce for you is well thought out and very slick.

After a couple of years I cancelled as I had enough customers and I couldnt be bothered with the feedback cards any longer. I`ve kept things really simple just have a sign written van, Wear a uniform and have a Facebook page. I get most of my custys from either recommendations and walk ups.
Just signed up to check a trade see. How I get on meanly done it for add ons 

Just signed up to check a trade see. How I get on meanly done it for add ons 
I picked up another 2 regular cleans and a 1 off gutter clear,gutter fascia and conny roof clean from Checkatrade 

Ian Docksey said:
I picked up another 2 regular cleans and a 1 off gutter clear,gutter fascia and conny roof clean from Checkatrade 
That's 2 at 26 every 6 weeks + a 1 off 250 quid clean

Latest Posts

Back