Slow Ro Production

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by sdrah, Feb 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I've got a 250 GPD ro/di unit which came with a kind of niddle valve to connect the system to the main hose .

I think I should replace that valve with a proper / traditional one , It might be the reason why the pure water flow is soooo slow ? it takes 2-4 min to fill a glass of water ! how do I improve that - any ideas ? I didn't expect that flow as the pressure is fantastic .
    ...unbelievable

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Hi, i have created this thread for you as you will get more answers in here.

Have you flushed the system at all?

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

With a system like that, it will probs need to be run continually into a holding tank before transfer to a van mount.

probably looking at 40 litres per hour with that system. (if i`ve worked it out right)

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

that needle valve wont make any diffrence as these are use on things like washing machines and other household itmes.

a booster pump will help speed things up abit,

plus the cold weather slows things down a bit too,

5. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

250 X 5 = 1250 / 24 = 52 lph at its maximum production... that`s the best you can expect.

6. chip

chip Guru

It takes me about 2 hours to make 25 litres, an ibc is a must unless you get booster and still expect to work all day

Advertisement