Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

An invitation to all companies!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Hello, I'm Will.

And I run a one man cleaning business in Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.

I know many companies come on this forum and promote products and discuss topics regarding these products.

I'm inviting any company to send me products free for me to test and review on this site and promote through my business.

Yes, it sounds cocky, but I think it's a cracking deal.

I also ask the moderators here to leave this thread in window cleaning chat as if this was put else where it risks not being read.

Thank you everyone, I highly anticipate my future Gardiners pole, Aqua Adapter, FlipFast etc.

Regards and best wishes,

Will

(All companies are free to pm me as to details eg. where to send the products, I will pay postage up to but not exceeding £20.00).

Hello, I'm Will.

And I run a one man cleaning business in Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.

I know many companies come on this forum and promote products and discuss topics regarding these products.

I'm inviting any company to send me products free for me to test and review on this site and promote through my business.

Yes, it sounds cocky, but I think it's a cracking deal.

I also ask the moderators here to leave this thread in window cleaning chat as if this was put else where it risks not being read.

Thank you everyone, I highly anticipate my future Gardiners pole, Aqua Adapter, FlipFast etc.

Regards and best wishes,

Will

(All companies are free to pm me as to details eg. where to send the products, I will pay postage up to but not exceeding £20.00).
love it /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png:D

i recieved a letter from Unger the other day with a free Unger window blade (green handle), channel, rubber,micro cloth, scrim & a heavy duty sSwear word!er. These are free of charge & could they send me other products in the future to try & all i have to do is write the odd report happy days

Nice try.

I suppose it's all clarkson and his cronies do.

Anybody got contact details for Ferrari, Aston Martin etc?

Really looking for Mercedes as I think a Brabus equipped Merc Vito 3 litre V6 diesel (220 bhp) really does need trying out in the window cleaning market.

Back