Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Movers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nah. I have email addresses on 99% of my customers. Usually get the money in. If it seems like a lost cause I write it off as I refuse to loose sleep over (in the grand scheme) a few quid. Happy days.  :1f609:

this has happened to me a lot! Now when I see a for sale sign up I am very careful to make sure I collect! Usually try and get them on GoCardless.

I wouldn't say for me that it has increased as a trend recently particularly though

If I see a for sale sign I don't clean it. I skip it and ask the customer if they still want to continue. And if they are moving will they be needing a cleaner for their new house. 

Quite gutting when you pull up to a good customer and see a sign in their Garden. 

if I see a for sale sign ill only clean it if they are in, ill tell them the 1st clean once the sign is up that how ill work, and see if they want me to move with them.

Back