Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Remote control for trolley

mkn8382

Hi was looking for a remote control for my pure freedom trolley for water on and off have got a tap at the moment but would like to switch. What do you reckon about this. Thanks. Mark.

eBay

Hi I purchased something similar but it was not being sold specifically for window cleaners, it turned off the controller ok but it would not turn it back on again! ill be interested to know you get on with this one if decide to go for it.

There is one on ebay which mark m uses that is about 4-5 quid

Similar to that but 1 button and a little ariel on the fob

Seems to work fine so i have ordered one

Look on mark munro on youtube and he shows you how to wire it up as well

Davey which vid is it,carnt see it on his channel?just ordered one,brilliant find!!!

They take a couple of weeks for delivery as they come from china but cheap as chips

Got my remote control now just got to fit it do I take the 4 wires from the flow master before the fuse and where do the wires go had a look at Marks video on YouTube but still a bit unsure. Got a black red brown and blue wire and the remote box has + - on com and nc thanks for helping can't put pictures on says too large

Back