Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Intro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

deno

View attachment 770

Hi guys, my names Den, i live in Perth, Australia and have been cleaning trad for 12 years and love it, i will be getting set up with wfp system soon and really looking forward to that, its going to be a really big help on some jobs, will be asking some questions of you wfp guys soon, and if you have any questions re trad work, dont hesitate to ask, i'm a very good with a squeegee and i'm happy to help if i can.

Anyway cheers guys and the best of luck to you, oh yeah, and i'm a massive west ham fan, so dont hold that against me ,lol

Cheers lads, den

View attachment 555

Eye catching photo!

When I started reading, I thought this guy just loves down the road from me. Then noticed it was Perth, Australia lol.

Welcome and good luck

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome to the forum and the nice comments re my logo, a mate did this for me 12 years ago when i set up, this ones an old jpeg not very clear, just had my car done and so now have it on eps and pdf, much sharper image, but i'm not good on computers and this old copy was on my desktop and it was all i could manage to download, lol.

Anyway have been reading threads most days and it feels good to be a part of a wider community /emoticons/smile.png

Hello people!

I am new here, I hope you all would be fine, I have just registered here and i am here to have some good quality time, besides gaining a lot of information.

Hello people!I am new here, I hope you all would be fine, I have just registered here and i am here to have some good quality time, besides gaining a lot of information.
Hi Lindsay,

Welcome.

You might be better off starting your own topic rather than posting on someone else's /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks,

Dave

Back