Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you charge for this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I've got to put a quote in for

2 conny roofs

Gutters all round

Windows

And all white plastic

I can get to the big roof from the balcony next to it and I can have access to next door to get the side.

amamu9et.jpg
amu9apan.jpg
7upadeba.jpg
umata9yj.jpg
a9u4ezyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the oddest conny I've ever seen @Neil. Just done a quote for the same amount of work. I put a Smurf price in and I think they'll go for it /emoticons/smile.png

I'm just writing up the quote now , I'm thinking £225 for the lot. What you reckon? I've told the owner that I'm fully booked up for 2 weeks till I can fit him in and he said I'm happy to wait. See what happens when I send the quote in. It's going to take around 3-4 hours I reckon , you can't really see how dirty the roofs from the pics but they are filthy so going to be there a while

Yeah that's what I'm thinking tuffs, I still think that my price for this is touching smurfs prices /emoticons/unsure.png

I'm just writing up the quote now , I'm thinking £225 for the lot. What you reckon? I've told the owner that I'm fully booked up for 2 weeks till I can fit him in and he said I'm happy to wait. See what happens when I send the quote in. It's going to take around 3-4 hours I reckon , you can't really see how dirty the roofs from the pics but they are filthy so going to be there a while

A problem always seems to arise with these type of jobs for me @Neil and I lose momentum. Never as straight forward as they seem :thumbsdown:

I have been charging peanuts to do this sort of work and it's time for me to put my money up as I can always earn money quicker doing normal windows cleans on houses, that conny roof the big one I use to charge £30 and it would take me 3 hours !!!! Not no more things are changing, if the customer don't like it then they can go elsewhere as I know I will do a good job all the time

Ok so I sent the quote in and just had a reply saying please go ahead with your quote /emoticons/smile.png

Looks like a nice little number there, Neil.
Let us know how you get on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Don't want to do it now lol /emoticons/smile.png

well i suppose you could always knock some off if you find it easy....he he ..../emoticons/smile.png sub it out to someone else....

best to be in that position than the other way round...yes if you get it wrong do the custys rush to put it up for you....

If I do it quicker than I'm thinking I will knock some off as it will make the customer happy

Back