Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Training

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RyanJfifer

Evening guys. Just about ready to go live with my first business. Research is done and wrong equipment is ordered. I've spoken to a few guys in my area and one seriously recommended going on a course just to learn basics (run by ionic I think) I have another guy willing to show me the ropes also, surprising how friendly everyone is in honesty! Just wondering if any one would recommend going on a course and if so what courses or who runs them? The ionic course is quite a distance away from me but would think about it if more of you advised it. Has anyone got experience of going on any of these said courses, or how did you find it going when you very first started? Is it a case of learning as you go?

Any replies as always much appreciated. Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Evening guys. Just about ready to go live with my first business. Research is done and wrong equipment is ordered. I've spoken to a few guys in my area and one seriously recommended going on a course just to learn basics (run by ionic I think) I have another guy willing to show me the ropes also, surprising how friendly everyone is in honesty! Just wondering if any one would recommend going on a course and if so what courses or who runs them? The ionic course is quite a distance away from me but would think about it if more of you advised it. Has anyone got experience of going on any of these said courses, or how did you find it going when you very first started? Is it a case of learning as you go?
Any replies as always much appreciated. Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I went wfp 6 months ago after 25years tradding, and had a system for fitted by

Grippatank and they have been there for any advice needed.

And any other advice I've sought has been given on here which has been really useful

and you learn as you go.

You'll make the odd mistake, but you learn from them.

I can't comment about course's as I haven't sat behind a desk since school!

Good luck.

Back