Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small bit of work for sale- Bournemouth

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Hi guys

Tiny bit of work for sale. A short day in the SouthBourne & Kings park area.
Every 6 weeks pays £195. Then there’s a 12 weekly job at £35.00. There’s also a tiny £15 monthly shop on the main Christchurch road, which is currently being refurbished apparently, but if they continue you can have that on the round for no extra charge. There’s also a small flat below a upstairs flat I clean that often pops her head out and asks for a clean but doesn’t want to commit to 6 or 12 weekly which is fair enough. I charge her according to how dirty it is & when it was last done etc.

Reason for sale: I’ve lost 2 jobs on this round in the last few months, one moved and the other just asked to leave it with ‘stuff going on?’ It’s also away from the rest of my work, so because it’s a short day I either finish early or it’s a drive across town to the rest of my work. And I’m just too busy with add ons through the spring & summer.

A couple of the customers I picked up about 5/6 years ago. Then picked up the rest. A couple get gutters cleared/cleaned every year-18 months. The odd conservatory roof clean as well. Nice people no ‘skippers’ and a few Xmas tips every year.

The 6 weekly £195 takes a leisurely 6 hours not rushing. Then the 12 weekly job at £35 takes about 40 minutes.

Price for all of the above= £700.00.
One payment no after we talk & I show you names addresses & details etc.

Thanks. Ryan.

Latest Posts

Back