Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wasn't planning to, but I treated myself today

Clisty1989

Had a problem with my car for the last few weeks. Today I was driving past a car dealership and thought, I'll see what mines worth. Few hours later I'm sat at home with new car on drive. Oops:confused:

We'd only had our previous car two months, (Nissan quashqui), but wasn't that thrilled with it. We was on our way home from my sisters and just pulled in the bmw garage that's not far from where we live, just to have a nose about.

Next thing we knew, the paperwork was signed :eek:

14590447_1739491369646189_4575764631298625320_n.jpg
we did the same treated are self to a new toy

we almost brought toyota auris hybrid in white was only 9.5 k trade in did not have meny miles on the clock it was auto but was unshore about the charging it up bit as we dont have a drive rite next to are house but may look in to them next time !,we went and had a look at a volvo c30 wich looked very nice but it had 67.000 miles on the clock plus it was the french enging 1.6cdti ide only buy one if iot was new so got the astra 2.0cdti 165 horses luv it

we almost brought toyota auris hybrid in white was only 9.5 k trade in did not have meny miles on the clock it was auto but was unshore about the charging it up bit as we dont have a drive rite next to are house but may look in to them next time !,we went and had a look at a volvo c30 wich looked very nice but it had 67.000 miles on the clock plus it was the french enging 1.6cdti ide only buy one if iot was new so got the astra 2.0cdti 165 horses luv it
Looked at a Nissan juke, focus and an mg6. Loved the mg6 but insurance went through the roof. Saw this car and liked it 1.6 turbo diesel 135hp 35k on clock. Plus don't pay car tax

Next spring, new van. So if anyone fancy's a Peugeot expert with only 49,000 miles on the clock, full service history, alloys, let me know /emoticons/smile.png
What year mate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a nother 3 years till i get a new van ill be selling my vivaro hope to get good price for it fsh should have about 90k on it buy then, not shore what to get next fancy a change maby vito ive hurd they dont rust any more! or the new vivaro 1.6 cdti twin turbo!

What year mate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its a 59 plate. Been serviced every 5000 miles. So its 7 years old with only 49,000 miles on the clock.

I will put a photo up when I get a minute. Side bars, 3 bar roof rack with full length roll bar.

I'm quite o.c.d, so this van has been really looked after.

Probably be asking around £4000, bargain.

Next spring, new van. So if anyone fancy's a Peugeot expert with only 49,000 miles on the clock, full service history, alloys, let me know /emoticons/smile.png
900 miles on my van :cool:, it's 2 weeks old. It's gonna clock up some miles over the years :eek:

Back