Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I don't feel like it today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I don't feel like it today as I had a skin full last night and now I have to go out and do a bit today.

Cant really say sorry i'm not coming this morning because I got hammered last night can I?:rolleyes:

I don't feel like it today as I had a skin full last night and now I have to go out and do a bit today.Cant really say sorry i'm not coming this morning because I got hammered last night can I?:rolleyes:
man flu will cover ya mate :thumbsup:

Speaking if a skinfull the night before looks like up here if one is drinking a bit the night before driving will be a no no as from 5th of Dec drink driving limit is halving.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I don't feel like it today as I had a skin full last night and now I have to go out and do a bit today.Cant really say sorry i'm not coming this morning because I got hammered last night can I?:rolleyes:
I had a few last night also

Well.i say last night i started about 2pm and played 9 holes ****** and then went to the pub followed by 6 cans of polish strong beer

Shaky on the ladders earlier doing a gutter

Thank god for ankalad today

I had a few last night alsoWell.i say last night i started about 2pm and played 9 holes ****** and then went to the pub followed by 6 cans of polish strong beer

Shaky on the ladders earlier doing a gutter

Thank god for ankalad today
Never mind an Ankalad,

I think you'll need a parachute :laugh:

Speaking if a skinfull the night before looks like up here if one is drinking a bit the night before driving will be a no no as from 5th of Dec drink driving limit is halving.Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk
er I know they talked about it but...is that true....?

ahh daughter informs me that's only in Scotland...drink on...no I would never but that bells is funny stuff...

Lol not even worth chancing it cnc, I know it has changed my mindset, if I'm driving the next day it wont be anymore than a couple of shandies for me.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

lucky for me I don't drink much...:rolleyes:..don't forget...er...my starting time is rather close to ten thirty am...oops...so my body has a good chance to recover..the only time I have ever d and d is ....on holiday when the tent was some four miles from the pub...and to be fair....it was in the middle of nowhere...moneyash...I think it was called....more chance of running over a sheep than anything else...it would be hard to be a windy without the wheels..although...some do I couldn't....

and of course...legal edit...d and d stands for two pints...

Back