Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Brought Some New Bits

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I paid £100 for the lot .It had been sitting in his garage for a year so i took a chance . I have just connected it up and it all works fine i am going to have to change all the filters as the water is coming out at 90ppm from 340 ppm tap water but i am happy with that .

most peopel that i take to regreat going upto that sort of size's coz of the cost.
That surprises me, the benefits far out way the negatives IMO. You can produce water faster and of a better quality with less waste if using a booster pump.

If taken care off and flushing regularly, the membrane should last 2-3 years.

That surprises me, the benefits far out way the negatives IMO. You can produce water faster and of a better quality with less waste if using a booster pump.

there is that, but the companys regret changing and said they wouldnt reccomend changing unless you had several vans and lots of guys working for you.

Very true. I've just invested early for my many vans I will have later on! Lol /emoticons/smile.png

Very true. I've just invested early for my many vans I will have later on! Lol /emoticons/smile.png
lol true! good to start off big if you can!

my system would keep 2 vans going nice if the only use upto 450lts aday!

Thanks for the photos Jamie i just after a few ideas .you are so right about the benefits most people have not got 4040 because they cost approx £1000 when new i should get this up and running for about £350 plus 2 di and a tank to sell and get a few quid back it will work out so much cheaper than any ro system that most people have and i could start selling water if i wanted so i am will happy

Cheers jamie i did not relise the 4040 could be fitted vertical so i have lernt something already ,mine has a pressure gauge(waste water ) fitted at the top if you have one what do you set at ?

Hope its meant to be that way! My pressure gage is fitted above my booster pump which I have running at 120 psi, which I'm told is optimum pressure for this type of membrane . I can fill my 350l tank in 55 mins which makes it very handy and doubles the potential of my small van. /emoticons/smile.png

thats the down side to van mounted filters, got to hook the van upto the water for it it fill up, while its being filled you cant use it or do anything, thats why i opted for a static system, 5-10 minutes and my vans full. plus i can use upto 500lts aday so wouldnt be good for me unless i got a big tank.

I can live with 55 mins! Lol. But when we get bigger and look at a business premise I will change it.

lol good tea break! lol thats why i started with a 1000lt static system to start with! will take a while before i need to upgrade from that! but if i need to, have had a word with a friend that has 2 big warehouse's, and i asked it i could setup a static system there, so I got that if i need it.

I paid £100 for the lot .It had been sitting in his garage for a year so i took a chance . I have just connected it up and it all works fine i am going to have to change all the filters as the water is coming out at 90ppm from 340 ppm tap water but i am happy with that .
Right result cant get better even if you have to buy a new membrane well done mate

Latest Posts

Back