Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opera browser is actually quite good now!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Random topic but had to share. I have always overlooked the Opera browser as a unpopular browser trying to hard. Over the years i have used them all and for the last few years settled with chrome browser which is probably my favourite of them all.

Today however i may have a new fav! Their new Opera Turbo feature is awesome! Especially if you tether your phone like i do at times. Its saves data and speeds up browsing.

Yep chrome does this to but not well in my opinion. Is resource intensive and a battery killer. Opera is much better in this respect.

Opera also has syncing features like chrome to sync all bookmarks, passwords etc across devices.

I know its a geeky post but if you value fast browsing and data saving give it a go! It also has a built in ad blocker! (be nice and allow ads for this site though, its the only thing that keeps this forum going! No ads means no money, no money means no server, no server = no WCF;)) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back