Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Knackered and its only Monday!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Picked up two new jobs on new build estates so cleaned them.

I had a chance of finishing off one development. So stayed on.

Finished at 5.15pm!

23 houses, 2 new cleans and 2 glass connys (lean to's)

Monster day!

Watch me do £50 tomorrow hahahaha

Sounds like a long day - good on ya!

I've recently deliberately started taking Monday's quite easy and then picking up the pace as the week goes on.

Worked 9.30- 2.30 today and increase by about an hour a day as the week goes on.

Partly due to having kids as there's always flippin birthday parties most weekends so I always go to be knackered on Sunday. Work is my refuge.......especially on a Monday /emoticons/smile.png

Down in Cornwall enjoying local cuisine and local cider they could do with a window cleaner in the village whrre I am staying looked around while strolling plenty of dirty windows knocking about.. anybody from Cornwall try Chacewater for new business if you need any

Down in Cornwall enjoying local cuisine and local cider they could do with a window cleaner in the village whrre I am staying looked around while strolling plenty of dirty windows knocking about.. anybody from Cornwall try Chacewater for new business if you need any
I think Tuffers went on holiday to cornwall last year and noticed loads of dirty windows

Picked up two new jobs on new build estates so cleaned them.
I had a chance of finishing off one development. So stayed on.

Finished at 5.15pm!

23 houses, 2 new cleans and 2 glass connys (lean to's)

Monster day!

Watch me do £50 tomorrow hahahaha
I got in at 7:30 last night woke up this morning thinking it was Friday oh my god I was peed off when I found out it was only Tuesday [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh know that feeling neil.../emoticons/biggrin.png

the weather forecast was as shite as always peeded down all the time for me ...

only feckin stopping when I got home at three...some ones havin a laugh..

but it was that warm rain I could work in that all day it sorta drys as fast as it wets..

funny fella that weather man saying he is now going to do a ten day forecast...try doing a ten hour forecast right first...:rofl:

There now saying another heat wave on its way [emoji41] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well I can see light at the end of the tunnel I think I may almost be straight soon...

bloomin awful this morn and cold too..

I got a bit depressed because it reminded me how short our summer is and I have loads to do on the house before winter....

Back