Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

snow, ice, rain

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
First we had snow then ice now solid rain. When will it stop! Think I am just going to waterproof up and get out in it tom regardless.

I explain to my customers that I cant guarantee the weather and it could rain an hour after I cleaned them or not and if they are not happy with the result and come back and do them again.But with WFP i just keep going in the rain,had to stop once for a thunder storm.It rains most of the time in Manchester and if I didn't work in the rain I'd never work and most of customers have paid me in the street in the pouring rain before I even started their house,don't think they even notice the rain up here

Ye this is true, It was not to bad today in the end few down poors here and there. Think I am just going to keep going in the rain, can't afford not to.

I use to worry I wouldn't get paid if I cleaned in the rain and use to pack up and then see other window cleaners cracking on so I got a decent rain coat and I carry on working through.Had a joke with a customer for about 4 months I only ever cleaned their house in the rain they always come up clean and they told me I was the best window cleaner they ever had(couldn't of had many windies)

Lol yes, i am getting to this point now, think oh no its to heavy etc they wont like it but as you say many others do it and the wino do come up fine, so bring on the rain!

Back