Snow Snow Snow!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Jez86, Jan 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jez86

Jez86 Member

Hey, how do you guys deal with the snow? Obviously you can't do much about it but what do you do if you get a couple of weeks behind? Do you let the customer know? Or do you just do them a when you get to them? Hope the snow melts soon!!

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

To be honest if I didn't have manflu I'd be out today, I'm thinking treat snow like rain, light = clean heavy = day off, just carry on when it stops my customers know thats how I work anyway.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Moving to chat ;)

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I am not going out today, its not snowing, but rather too ice on the floor to walk around with ladders!

Only working one and a half days this week so can move to another day (probably tomorroww or thursday)

5. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Do them when you can get to them, in the meantime, wrap up warm, drops some leaflet and knock some doors, drop some business cards at some estate agents for them to hand out to customers etc etc

6. Murphy

Murphy Active Member

I've been working in the snow today on ladders and don't slip at all I use a ladder m8 it is well worth the £50 to carry on working in ice condition

Advertisement