Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

P5 Flashing Intermittently

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

When I stop the flow it's started to flash P5. Sometimes it's P5 and others it's the normal de. Also noticed the flow is not constant at the moment, lots of coughing and spluttering, then it clears and then starts spluttering again.

Pump on it's way out?

When I stop the flow it's started to flash P5. Sometimes it's P5 and others it's the normal de. Also noticed the flow is not constant at the moment, lots of coughing and spluttering, then it clears and then starts spluttering again.
Pump on it's way out?
do you have a strainer before it? might want clearing out, could be blocking water flow to the pump?
might be loads of other reasons to though i guess

are you sure its not ps which is pressure switch
Could be PS. I looked it up in the manual and it said wires could be loose. I got a strainer but there is no room to fit it before pump (trolley). Will take pump apart and clean.
@ Mr shine, manual did say pressure switch. Not get a clue where or how to sort it.

Thanks lads.

maybe the pressure switch could be gone which isnt expensive , also might be worth trying to reset the calibration , now im now expert ,hopefully some of the more experienced lads will be of help

Tuffers- my flow controller would mostly flash ps now instead of de, whenever flow stops, sometimes will flash de.. Very very very rarely would I get the spurting bit and I just turn flow off for a few seconds then turn on again and it's fine, so must just be a bit of air somewhere?

I haven't a clue about it either /emoticons/smile.png

Back