Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

lmfao

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I need to sort out my wife signal too! Not with a telescopic pole though /emoticons/biggrin.png

I like the bit that says i used to pay 7 but found someone doing it for 3.50

Good luck with that then..they may look at the frames and sills but doubt any cleaning of them will happen

I like the bit that says i used to pay 7 but found someone doing it for 3.50Good luck with that then..they may look at the frames and sills but doubt any cleaning of them will happen
I saw a windie once who probably would charge that much, mind you he was using a roll of kitchen towel and a bottle of windowlene, I kid you not :eek:

it is nice to see what they think of our service...often wondered...

as you leave do they think ..got rid of that crack pot for a while anyway..:rofl:

Seems like they think:

Should be done for peanuts but still a top job Not a surprise.

Is a contract not to be broken in pain of punishment. Bit surprising.

Expect a bit of 'Wife interferance with telesvopic poles'. Quite surprising :eek:

The kind of stuff I expect to find on TV while staying in European hotels actually. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Some people eh! The only job that sounded good was the £25, or £12.:whistle:

******* £3.50!!:rolleyes: are the avin a giraffe? minimum job charge is £10, or i dont want it!:laugh:

Latest Posts

Back