Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Pole Hose?

what do you want from the pole hose? durability, flexibility, light weight?

most durable is braided like what brodex sell

or light and flexible which i prefer is Gardiners doesn`t last as long but is cheap enough

Ooo choices choices... I used to have some rubber like hose that was great, hardly ever kinked etc...

I think durability... That's the best way to save money... I think mine is braided but the plastic around it is cracking and causing the hose to link all the time.

I've got 2 different types on my pole. Yellow Gardiners up to the tap and aquadapter orange after the tap. Don't get on with either tbh. Gardiners won't kink to stop the flow, whereas aqua will kink but coils up like a friggin anaconder. I get in a mess every time I start a job. Grrr

I've found out using warm water today by mistake that the clear chepo pole hose when warmed by hot water running throught it you don't need any tap or an a-d as by just standing on the pole hose turns the flow off. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Also when warm it's very easy to just kink it to stop the flow with two fingers too. /emoticons/smile.png

I use aquadapter hose, was really annoying to start with, with it tangling and kinking.. Which only happened when I was flat out for hours without stopping or disconnecting.. Now it that happens you just need to unplug from hose reel, and untangle it a bit. But the aquadapter hose is a lot easier to putting away, as it curls up nicely.. Also you may aswell buy an aquadapter and get the hose free! /emoticons/smile.png

Think I've tried most now but will take you up on your offer xline.

PM James if still interested for me to test it using hot on a 35 ft pole. Many thanks /emoticons/smile.png

Dont you mean Smurf .... Now everbody knows my real name on here /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back