Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Price For This?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a 21 lpm Interpump ws202 , as long as the pressure aint seriously poor outa the tap a full wheelie bin is fine , thats what i use an aw, one thing too remember with these pumps though is that if your inlet pipe aint at least 1" thick then it cant draw 21 lpm , some lads use twin inlets on these pumps . Do a great job though

oh and id want £150 for that job minimum

For me, I'd have to hire the unit as I don't have a decent one yet so

£45

Plus £150

Not

Including re sanding, does include downstairs windows and frames though.

thanks for the replys lads have yet to give the quote but have more work to quote there so working things out.but got a funny idea the guys a dreamer with the amount of work he wants seen this before lol

cns- were can you hire one for that price i had a look for a really good one and the £90 and over?makes the job harder to get.

no re sanding to do or point ect on this job by the way.

yeah might ring a lad near me see if he has a decent one mine aint all that its ok for my flags at home but there always kept well unlike this that have never been touched since been paved.

To hire a pressure washer is an expensive way to get into pressure washing as rightfully said could over quote by adding the hire cost to each job.

Example pics of part of a natural stone paver job I did after getting a chepo used 7 hp 3000 psi 8 lpm pressure washer off ebay.

Before

View attachment 1943

After - pavers still drying out

View attachment 1944

That chepo pressure washer paid for it self within 2 day's so just goes to show you can start a pressure washing service very cheaply if you want too. But must point out as eggs is eggs you will want a better pressure washer that takes less time to do the job when you get into it. /emoticons/smile.png

To hire a pressure washer is an expensive way to get into pressure washing as rightfully said could over quote by adding the hire cost to each job.
Example pics of part of a natural stone paver job I did after getting a chepo used 7 hp 3000 psi 8 lpm pressure washer off ebay.

Before

attachicon.gif
IMG_3438.JPG

After - pavers still drying out

attachicon.gif
IMG_3447.JPG

That chepo pressure washer paid for it self within 2 day's so just goes to show you can start a pressure washing service very cheaply if you want too. But must point out as eggs is eggs you will want a better pressure washer that takes less time to do the job when you get into it. /emoticons/smile.png
good job u done their

I'm now thinking of upgrading my15 lpm pump on my 14 hp pressure washer and sticking one of these on instead

Thats my exact pump and gearbox, been going 7 years now and aint needed ought but oil changes , great setup, you need a buffer tank and be aware that if the area has very poor mains it will soon vanish at 21 lpm having said that ive only needed my IBC 1000 litre tank a couple of times, these have an impeller so you can just throw the filter and hose into the tank over the top if you want i also have a cat pump and a smaller 15lpm interpump, quality kit you cant go wrong!!!

well thanks for the advice and tips boys but went round there to look at that fencing last night and it just dawned on me there is no out side tap so thats all she wrote for that job lol

nar dont think that would work i knew this kid was a dreamer lol wait till he gets fence quote one of these who wants everything doing.

Standpipe & water bowser is what some ppl use sometimes on jobs without outside taps. Mind you do have to get a licence from the water board and use their own hired metered standpipe which I now see has gone up to about a grand a year. /emoticons/ohmy.png

Would say even a 1000 litre tank would still not be enough water on most jobs CNS without it being toped up aswell...

As an example believe it or not if you tried to do that job without having a feed of water constantly into a 1000 litre tank then you would still run out of water.

8 lpm 3000 psi pump uses 480 litres per hour would take approx 4-5 hours

15 lpm 3000 psi pump uses 900 litres per hour would take approx 2-3 hours

21 lpm 3000 psi pump uses 1260 litres per hour would take approx 1-2 hours

Psi is very important but what makes a cold pressure washer clean surfaces more quickly is the flow rate.

After saying that there is an alternative to high psi/flow rate pressure washers like a doff system that uses super heated water up to 150c you can get that also runs at a lower psi and flow rate which is used mainly by masonry cleaning companies. Don't be confused as doff system is not a standard hot pressure washer as it's far better than that. But if I had one I would not be cleaning driveways or patios with it.

AK Windows if you are near glasgow i can give you a loan of a stand pipe etc to get water out of a hydrant - i used it when i was pressure washing new builds that never had taps fitted or water mains finished around the houses - i also have a 400 litre tank if you wish to borrow them for the job and give me them back

free of charge

well thanks for the advice and tips boys but went round there to look at that fencing last night and it just dawned on me there is no out side tap so thats all she wrote for that job lol
i often have to attach a hose to the customers kitchen tap , the fittings for the hose can be got in b and q etc , ive only done this with the water being drawn from a bin

AK Windows if you are near glasgow i can give you a loan of a stand pipe etc to get water out of a hydrant - i used it when i was pressure washing new builds that never had taps fitted or water mains finished around the houses - i also have a 400 litre tank if you wish to borrow them for the job and give me them back
free of charge
thanks for the offer pal but im way down from you im in Leeds never mind trying for the fencing job now anyways lol.

The old fence panels just slide out and they can put a new one in themselves so why would they need you?

Back