Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

kitted out at aldi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah, Dunlop safety trousers made of Cordura material (no more thorns in the leg).

Mine cost £26. What I like about them is that when I do tradding, I can have my mould and mildew remover next to my bucket on a belt and pouches. On the other hip, I have my mini squeegee in the other pocket. This is so handy cos before I could never find anywhere to keep the thing..!

Screenshot_20170112-190301.png I just ordered these

Gotta pick em up Saturday

Had a pair of riggers made by them which were great

Always wear shorts even when I go out. Never wear anything thing else. Iv not come across a day cold enough to put trousers on.

I know someone like that. Always see him in shorts no matter what. Thing is, I find for working, that its hard to find a pair of shorts with the same amount of pockets as proper work trousers. Thats why, like someone above posted, I simply cut a pair of work trousers down to shorts level for summer. Anyone know of any where that supplies work shorts?

I used to be like that but due to problems with my knee caused by a bike accident years ago i find the cold is increasingly causing problems forcing me to put trousers on the last couple of years

Footwear karrimor mount vll, extra comfortable, perfectly dry weathertite, rugged wear all day and don't smell lol

Seriously the only negative is is didn't buy two or more pairs when they were in a half price sale. Mine are the low version more like trainers as I don't really like boots highly recommend

image.jpg

I prefer high boots

British army cold weather boots are the best but i like the screwfix ones

Arco . Work shorts have loads of pockets . All we wear in the summer . And there matching trousers in the winter . They are just thick enough to give you protection . But not too warm or heavy . Loads of pockets as well . We got 2 pair of each . About 3 years back and not one hole in any of em .

I wear a helly hansen baselayer under my polo shirt, just right even in these low temperatures.

Latest Posts

Back