Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

tank prob

tench0771

my van tank is growing mold or some type of leagenair type stuff:eek: the problim i have is its the oppiset side of the hole:rolleyes: how the hell do u get in to get it off never had an issue b for in 6 years its a 500l uprite with 3 chambers is there any cems i can use or wats the crack also will it cause tds rise this stuff??/emoticons/angry.png(

Drain the tank and pressure wash the inside of the tank prefereable out of the van. Next flush it out with just tap water to get all the bits out. then fill it with tap water and bung some hypo in it and leave overnight. Next empty the tank and flush it again with tap water. Once done flush all the inside walls with pure water then once happy the reading has gone back down to 000ppm stick it back in the van and fill with pure. Job Done /emoticons/biggrin.png

Drain the tank and pressure wash the inside of the tank prefereable out of the van. Next flush it out with just tap water to get all the bits out. then fill it with tap water and bung some hypo in it and leave overnight. Next empty the tank and flush it again with tap water. Once done flush all the inside walls with pure water then once happy the reading has gone back down to 000ppm stick it back in the van and fill with pure.

Slight faff then

go on smurf get a black tank so you won't have ya mini worms swimming through your poles...

That's frank little helpers you know and he will be so sad to see them go /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back