Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

003 Ppm Ok To Clean With?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What ever you say mate,you've obviously cleaned windows with wfp for 10 years,so you know what your talking about.
Trad 12 years. WFP full time 3 years, WFP part time 9 years

Not a case of knowing what's best.

Business is all about profit. If i know the windows will dry fine with 010 PPM water why would i change the resin at 002 PPM? Not that matters anyway. As we get resin for free anyway.

I'm not arguing and I'm not and idiot.

What ever you say ,what ever you say,I think I know about profit.

Your being insulting,no worries though,I'm sure you know what your doing.

I'm not arguing and I'm not and idiot.What ever you say ,what ever you say,I think I know about profit.

Your being insulting,no worries though,I'm sure you know what your doing.
I think you have some issues!

Never said you was arguing, and I am certainly not arguing. We was have a discussion. You have your opinion on when to change resin and what PPM to clean with and how this can lead to "firms" loosing customers.I also have my own opinion and experience. Hell i don't even pay for resin due to a deal my farther has with a certain company. So I could change the resin just for the fun of it, but don't.

Never said you was idiot?

As for insulting? I believe you have rubbed up several people the wrong way and had to apologise. And in your own words " Once you get to know me i am good guy" Or something along those lines. That just screams i want to cause trouble and stir up ****

I do know what I am doing, you are the one that has been insulting by being sarcastic stating I must have been doing WFP for 10 years so must know what I am talking about.

I was going to treat that post with the contempt it deserved, but my film doesn't start until 8pm. So thought I might as well kill some time.

Believe me mate,I've no issues.

I ain't gona apologize this time because I ain't done wrong.

I've given some sound advice to some people on here and yes,I have rubbed people up the wrong way but not meant too and have apologized for that.I may have upset people on here but have many friends in the window cleaning game who I use to work with and don't rub them up the wrong way.

You don't even no me so let's end it there.

Back