soap or window cleaning warehouse??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by petehughesy, Jan 6, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. petehughesy

petehughesy Guest

lookin at buying some new equipment, in the past ive used soap or window cleaning warehouse for my stuff, are these the two best or are there any other companys??

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

never heard of soap, all most all window cleaning gear I buy is bought from window cleaning warehouse. I ordered some stuff from scrim city at one point, but found them a ***htmare to deal with and cancelled my order, got the same order from WCW about £50 cheaper.

3. windowclean centre.com and purefreedom are usually cheaper than window cleaning warehouse i find daqua is good as well

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Not used Soap, but have got on well with WCW. Cleaning spot are also good.

5. petehughesy

petehughesy Guest

thanx for repy guys

6. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/thread-538-post-3606.html

I think Soap have been around for a long time but originally started with traditional equipment only.

Paul

7. I know they guy that owns Soap National, great chap, that's where I get my trad bits from. Now I supply a few R&W bits that they don't.

Advertisement