Soap spots

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by keefo, Feb 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

I know most on here are now WFP so feel a bit of an outcast these days. I was just wondering if anybody gets tiny soap spots. Once I've done the clean, sometimes there are 3 or 4 perfectly formed tiny spots on the window, probably around 1mm diameter. When I get the back of my nail on them to see what it is, they smear. I know i could just wipe but want to eradicate it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Usually it happen to me if the wind is confused and come from multiple directions ie in a corner or the like, dont happen otherwise

3. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

Are you sure they were not there before, as they sound like blobs from small insects?

4. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

Exactly what i thought they looked like rugby, but I'm sure they appear too quickly for that, I'll keep tabs on them.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

5. TolishAPurd

If it's dark brown or black spots then it's spider ****, and if it's yellow then it's either pollen or honey from bees. Fly's leave a clear mess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. norm

norm Grand Master

you aint no outcast ,old school is G-) same as custom bikes squeegee good :clap:

Advertisement