Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ordered An Slx (At Last!)

chip

Only taken me 4 years to do it! Was going to go clx but consensus is slx is a different league all together. 400 quid gone so you'd better not have exagerated! /emoticons/smile.png

Buy some steel m5 steel dowel cross bolts, for when you thread the plastic ones.

Nice pole that really makes a huge difference when doing above a conny roof etc.

I've wanted one for ages, just never got round to affording it!

Buy some steel m5 steel dowel cross bolts, for when you thread the plastic ones. Nice pole that really makes a huge difference when doing above a conny roof etc.
Got a link or pic? The bolts not conny lid, I know where there's plenty of them! Will the plaggy ones not last?

http://theinsertcompany.com/cross_dowels.shtml

Make sure you check the connection for the pole hose inside the pole is fitted properly too, I got to my first house with mine, started cleaning an upstairs window and got soaked between my legs with all the water running down the inside of the pole. Then spent 15mins trying to release the quick release resy neck :wacko:

Anyway other than that they are mint poles and well priced.

Back