Sod It

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by CNS-southwest, Nov 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Screw the big idiots at the top. I'm looking for a part time job so I can do that while building up my round.

Had it now....

Got told today my Monies being reduced, and now I simply can't afford the bills :(

O well one door closes, another opens right?

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

how many customers do you have at the moment CNS?

3. CNS-southwest

None because I was waiting till jan where I got some time off my current job to get canvassing n started, and then change to part time till I build my round up

4. laddergarder

If your not canvassing at the moment, get out there. Allot of people are keen to get there windows cleaned before Christmas, and it can be a good time to market. If you have the funds, get some business cards off vista print to hand to people.

How much have you lost each month with your boss cutting your pay?

5. CNS-southwest

£250! and as of April due to a new law, they will no longer make money from injury claims which will lose half the companies income

6. CNS-southwest

I'm just doing my flyers now and then ill print them on Sunday ready for dropping

7. deno

deno Active Member

good luck buddy, agree with laddergarder, lots of people like clean windows for christmas.....

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My advice is don't do anything silly like leave that job no matter how peed off you get without having another fulltime/partime job lined up first '[font="Arial""] [/font]

Also under the circumstances best now to try build your work up while still working there at weekends etc as now your missus is aware of the money issues.

In the meantime might be worth investigating if you would be entitled to low income support.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Crack on now u can build a round up quickly cos your very eager , knock on doors when u can :) and ull pick up plenty :)

10. CNS-southwest

Must admit I was close to doing that, but at the end I the I got my boy to look after n another in the way.

I left like a child- ragging the **** out of my motorbike making loads of noise as I left, they should get the point!!!

The problem I got is I Duno how to fit in the window cleaning work to begin with, I was Gona wait till jan because I get more holiday then so can use that to get cracking n then negotiate a part time agreement, which will alter as more business comes in.

But now I really wana get some windows in before Xmas and a round built up, but I got no holiday and the missus works weekends and I work a lot of weekends aswell

Advertisement