Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft Wash Training Manual.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul Hickmott

Does anyone have an old soft wash manual they are happy to pass on / sell? I am interested in the city and guilds one previously supplied by Chris Cloke and Kevin Gifford? Thanks in advance

Benz sell a render cleaning manual and their site is a very useful source of softwashing related info.
If I was looking at softwash related learning / training and wanting a reliable and credible information source that's where I'd start

I don’t think you will find a definitive guide as every job is different and there are many different ways to get the same results. There are plenty H&S guides for free online that will help you out with working safely and minimising damage that can be so easily achieved with minimal knowledge to the property being worked on, the surrounding areas or yourself and others. For different methods, or how to get the best results whilst maximising profit I found being on the job with an experienced cleaner is the way to go. I know there are a few guys on here that will gladly take you out with them out of the goodness of their heart. IMO certificates are no where near as valuable as experience.

Back