Software Advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by smiley, Oct 2, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. smiley

smiley Guest

Name :Lisa

Cleaning Method :wfp & trad

Years cleaning :1

Area :south west

About me :I am looking for some advice on software for managing my jobs? Can anyone recommend what they are using? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum Lisa where abouts are you from in the south west ?. I use aworka great bit of software but there also there is a member on here who also does a great bit of software called roundpartner I am sure he will be along shortly

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Welcome Lisa

I've still not found my ideal software solution yet but interested to try both as mentioned by Mark.

4. tonylephard

tonylephard Member

We use Excel, not recommending it just throwing my hat in the ring.

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

We do a six week free trial. Designed for window cleaners. We are have added a lot of new stuff over the summer like adding prospects or inquiries, extras and invoices. We have designed it to grow as your business grows and will be adding multi users with different levels of access to an account, useful for employees. Being able to use it for a few hours without internet will be available mid October.
    Use it on any device that is internet enable.
    Any questions feel free to send us an email. The link to the website is in my signature

6. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I use excel myself (or libre office equivalent, free). I use it to print off working sheets that I can manually fill in during working day, then transfer to computer at end of day and your accounts are done automatically. But there is software out there that can do this and much more like tell you when cleaning is due and more.

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I use excel with a bit of conditional formatting, does everything you'll ever need and is generally free! No need to pay monthly for something that you can do for free.

8. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

Aworka does for me tracks everything

Advertisement