Software app for ipad

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Stevie B's windows, Jan 15, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Stevie B's windows

Hi, does anyone know if I can get a software app for my iPad. I know about george but will that work on an iPad?
    I'm not too good with computers we don't get on to well, much better with iPad. If someone could help I would really appreciate it, thanks Steve

Advertisement
  2. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Try Aworka.....works fine on IPad , plus you can try it out first on a 6 week free trial, I've been using since October and am very impressed with it

3. RealKidJoker

RealKidJoker Active Member

How do you sign up to Aworka? Whenever I go to their website it asks for login details only and no sign of anywhere to sign up.

4. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

www.aworka.com/
    On the home page there's a "free 6 week trial' button just click that and follow instructions

5. lightning

lightning Newcomer

try cleanerplanner.com

6. Oakridge

Oakridge Member

Cleanerplanner...awesome little programme....iPad and on iPhone....no 3G needed wen out n about simple to use

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I was skeptical of Cleaner Planner at first but having used George (now too out of date for me) and well as others that cost a fortune I have to say Planner is the best.

Rob is s**t hot on customer service and you aren't restricted to Iphone, works on android, windows, pretty much anything you can access a web browser with.

8. Oakridge

Oakridge Member

Sorry green meant to give a thumbs up...doh! Apologies mate

9. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

I use aworka and love it. Cleanerplanner is £15 for what seems to be same features. £25 a month for the cool features. Can't justify the jump in price from £10 a month

Advertisement