Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Controller On The Market

WCF

Help Support WCF:

looking good,

first look at them that there is no way to fix them onto the side of anything, and you have to open them to do so, doing that could dislodge wires as all the controls and switch is on the lid that you have to pull away to be able to get fixings

I could not tell you Rc as I have only just been asked if I will try them out I should get them early part of next week

There are so many on the market now competition is what is needed to bring the prices down
yes thats true, maybe with me and the other guys that sell these the bigger guys might just look at it and bring the price down!

Velcro :Image9: .

Doesn't look as nice as yours RC :Image10: .
there was a controller on ebay that was supplied with velcro to fit it on to the van! but i can just see them falling off in no time, one bump and its gone.

has had one guys feedback saying about it to!

cheers, but give him a chance, who know he might over take me yet!

Velcro :Image9: .

Doesn't look as nice as yours RC :Image10: .
That's how I do mine, heavy duty stuff.Controller and pump, but pump also has a ratchett lashing.

All attached to end of water tank, about as simple as it gets.

rs2315.

I am going to be lucky enough to try a new controller next week which is new to the market the product does look good from the pictures and the prices seem very good I will keep you all informed
Cheers im looking for a controller so I will look into those .

there was a controller on ebay that was supplied with velcro to fit it on to the van! but i can just see them falling off in no time, one bump and its gone.has had one guys feedback saying about it to!

cheers, but give him a chance, who know he might over take me yet!
Could be a good thing fixing with velcro .

If a pole or something else smashes into it it could just fall off the velcro instead of smoshing to bits .

Could be a good thing fixing with velcro .

If a pole or something else smashes into it it could just fall off the velcro instead of smoshing to bits .
velcro glue comes unstuck in damp and warm conditions so could fall off anyway.

plus if it swings about on the wires it can do damage and break it anyway,

quoted from ebay:-

Velcro not up to much falls off in the cold Buyer:

Member ID cutysark01 ( Feedback score of 22
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)

09-Apr-13 06:39 New PURE-FLOW window cleaning water fed pole pump controller (#261188558567) £31.00 View Item

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back