Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Question on moerman rubber

Tuffers

Does it come with Moerman imprinted along it or not? I bought 5x 36" and there is no Moerman on it. I also bought a Moerman 12" channel complete with rubber and the rubber had Moerman on it.

I rang the supplier and was assured that because I bought lengths of 36" that they don't imprint on them. Have they sent me some skanky rubber?

i reckon theyre flannelling you. moerman rubber has moerman printed on it every 10 inches

Cl

which firm supplied it . i might set up a sting
Cleaningspot. Some African woman giving me :BS: on the phone. I paid by paypal and have put in a claim. Told them that I would put this on the net and that I wouldn't buy from them again.

You have been warned folks.

Cl

Cleaningspot. Some African woman giving me :BS: on the phone. I paid by paypal and have put in a claim. Told them that I would put this on the net and that I wouldn't buy from them again.

You have been warned folks.
I've found these guys really good. I've bought from them a few times now and if asked would highly recommend them. Give the company a ring and have a chat to the boss expressing your skepticism and asking him to clarify.

they need to make good on this,handsomely . whoever packed the order and lied about the rubber needs whipping with it, 5 strips of 36 inch you say,,, thatll make a perfect chinese flail

possibly across the face if they faked an african voice too

Last edited:
mine r from cleaning spot ive got 10 36inch langths for me an a week later i got 10 for my friend all have the mormon stamped on them

Back