Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It's Getting Near That Time......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tbh my hand are only cold for first few cleans in the morning after that they are ok don't really need gloves Lads :blink: Man up /emoticons/ph34r.png
It's personal preference to be honest. Some people's hands are really dry so need protecting. Other people may have circulation problems which cold weather can affect and be really painful. so you might as well say you don't need trousers in winter - wear shorts and man up /emoticons/ph34r.png

http://www.ebay.co.u...74944ae2&_uhb=1

These work a treat for me, there not 100% waterproof. I have 3 pairs of them in the van got them for 2 quid each. There not de walt ones though there Bear? They can get wet but if you have another pair you can throw the wet ones on the van heater. There hard wearing too

Ive tried alot of gloves in the past and I just stick with these.
yer i got some pairs like that, i fine they are good, like you say they do the job for a few quid!

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Workwear/Gloves/Thermogrip+Gloves+Large/d70/sd570/p79974

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i find in the mornings my hands are frozen then a few hours later i can work without gloves /emoticons/smile.png and i hardly wear gloves... but my hands are freezing but i dont mind working without gloves

It's personal preference to be honest. Some people's hands are really dry so need protecting. Other people may have circulation problems which cold weather can affect and be really painful. so you might as well say you don't need trousers in winter - wear shorts and man up /emoticons/ph34r.png
My missus pointed out to me that i'm 49 on Monday (cheers luv), and it's probably circulation thats affecting my hands. Was having problems with my toes as well being really cold so got some kitchen foil wrapped it round em and put another pair of socks over that and now they're toastie. Moral to that one is find me some gloves with some kind of foil layer and I'm having em.
Oh and I don't wear gloves at any other time of year, prefer not to.

Its ok saying that and acting all hard now but give it 5 yrs and u have dry cracked hands and arthiritus

Will be a different tune then .

I dont care i would prefer to wear gloves and be protected .
Just get through the first hour of chillblanes and it's ok then.

p.s. I'm not hard, just tough. Been working outdoors for all my working life ;-)

Just get through the first hour of chillblanes and it's ok then.

p.s. I'm not hard, just tough. Been working outdoors for all my working life ;-)
I didnt mean it like that .

I prefer to use gloves tbh as i was a welder in my last life so im used to wearing gloves .

Its ok saying that and acting all hard now but give it 5 yrs and u have dry cracked hands and arthiritus

Will be a different tune then .

I dont care i would prefer to wear gloves and be protected .
Couldnt agree more, Ive got a kid due next Thursday last thing I want to do it be holding him with ruff dry hands. Ive been wearning gloves for some time now, use latex one when its warmer. MY hands are nice and soft again lol

Back