Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If more people did choose you then you wouldn't be needing a leaflet drop.

You also hark on about your 'professional team' how many lads you got working for you?

Also love the abseil pics. Are you IRATA trained?

I have had a lot of success with varied leaflet drops over the years. I think (personal opinion only) wild claims are a waste of time, this is the effect. -- Granny Smith gets the leaflet and wants a window cleaner but does not call you as your flyer is too glossy and what would a big shiny company like you want with her little bungalow? --

What 99% of clients are looking for is that personal touch.

I used to answer all messages 'Many thanks Window Cleaner' now I use. 'Kind regards Darren the window cleaner'

Smallest change but huge response difference as people now know whom they are dealing with.

Some people don't want a 'team' turning up, just a @daveyboy with a smile and a squeegee.

I go to work every day in my sign written van with my uniform looking the part and would not be out of place on the largest of commercials or the smallest of bungalows but what I have found to be the most successfull tool is not the fancy advertising or having a huge professional team but just the personal touch. You will be amazed at the difference in response when you make it all about the customer instead of making it about how wonderful you are.

Please dont be offended. This is just a lot of experience and personal opinion talking.

Is this any good
61c32c22de857d541cdb52977a268acd.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

That's a lot simpler, perhaps a line at the bottom with 'Gutter, Conservatory, UPVC & Patio Cleaning Also Available'

Lastly, you are showing these as one sided flyers, are you leaving the back blank? I get them 5K a time double sided from Vista....... I think it's £54 delivered.

If more people did choose you then you wouldn't be needing a leaflet drop.
You also hark on about your 'professional team' how many lads you got working for you?

Also love the abseil pics. Are you IRATA trained?

I have had a lot of success with varied leaflet drops over the years. I think (personal opinion only) wild claims are a waste of time, this is the effect. -- Granny Smith gets the leaflet and wants a window cleaner but does not call you as your flyer is too glossy and what would a big shiny company like you want with her little bungalow? --

What 99% of clients are looking for is that personal touch.

I used to answer all messages 'Many thanks Window Cleaner' now I use. 'Kind regards Darren the window cleaner'

Smallest change but huge response difference as people now know whom they are dealing with.

Some people don't want a 'team' turning up, just a @daveyboy with a smile and a squeegee.

I go to work every day in my sign written van with my uniform looking the part and would not be out of place on the largest of commercials or the smallest of bungalows but what I have found to be the most successfull tool is not the fancy advertising or having a huge professional team but just the personal touch. You will be amazed at the difference in response when you make it all about the customer instead of making it about how wonderful you are.

Please dont be offended. This is just a lot of experience and personal opinion talking.
Agree entirely, I text everyone with "This is Matt & Emma your window cleaners" and always have a chat when I can, always write "many thanks" on the bottom of invoices, not printed I write it etc.

Little things like that go a long way, it also makes you "their" window cleaner, not just a window cleaner.

I like the last one. I seem to be doing ok with homemade leaflets, no pics just 'would you like you windows cleaned'

I offer a small discount of the third clean if they choose a monthly clean as long as they respond to the flyer within 7 days. I seem to be getting 3 or 4 call backs per 100 leaflets and 1 or 2 of those converted into customers. I think the problem is with pro- printed leaflets that they are competing with all the other leaflets coming through the door from pizza to double glazing etc. Costing me for the ink though.

I think the above posts have good points.

Look at @boarcity leaflets. On the face of it they are unprofessional shite. (No offence lol) but there appeal is in the simplicty. If I got boars leaflet I would think local chap trying to build hI'd business obviously not got a huge budget, hey I respect this guy u would imagine him to be friendly and stop for a chat.

With the more pro look leaflets they could habe a positive effect on the better parts of town the professionals used to dealing with professionals but they could be off putting to others.

At the end of the day you're never going to please everyone. I would just try to get the middle ground and come as professional but approachable.

I just use a cheap Yellow half a copysheet sized one . Saying " windowcleaning "( big header) "and free qoutes" and then my website and contacts . Its totally ugly but a lot brains react to that Yellow colour with black writing .

Back