Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Noticed tonight on cpl of houses I done yesterday tht there was tiny bit spotting or so I was thinking nt sure if it was light playing tricks with it being dark. Just to be in safe side I checked ppi and it was 000 so can't fatham it out

Just in case they're of any help, I've posted these on here before but I'll do it again. They might not be of any help to ya mate but ya never know..

Av been doing it years now just stoed as av nt had this problem before maybe need to turn pressure up more as I'm sure thy windows tht bead instead of sheeting

It's all about the rinse dude. Make sure that you rinse properly, especially on first cleans. Make sure once ur rinsing u keep the water from ur brush away from the top of the frame.

Could be just some muck coming out from the frame, or even dust in the wind,

I had it once, just cleaned windows then farmer in near field did some work and dust blow over the glass causing spots

Could be just some muck coming out from the frame, or even dust in the wind,
I had it once, just cleaned windows then farmer in near field did some work and dust blow over the glass causing spots
My bubbles are better than ur bubbles /emoticons/wink.png

As long as the customers dont notice, when I was trad I use to notice the odd squeegee mark but customers thought they where the great. The odd spotting this time of year sometimes cant be helped. Could be a number things workmen could have created dust or a lorry driving past while the windows are drying. Could be spots on the insides if the lights are on.

I had my first complaint today said there was a lot of spotting etc .

I did say to her its because they are demolishing a college at the back of her and the dust would have blown over .

I had my first complaint today said there was a lot of spotting etc . I did say to her its because they are demolishing a college at the back of her and the dust would have blown over .
Should of told the college to stop work till windows was dry! Lol

Latest Posts

Back