Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

do i need a bigger pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

happened to me mate renault trafic fuel pump went on me less than a month after buying it

mechanic told me if ya run out of fuel it will happen.fuel guage not working right and I had run out

I know how it feels and it aint nice

I only put £60 in the other day must admit I normally drive it till the fuel light comes on, far as I know it's 4 sensors that have gone wrong which is why it won't start.

hope its cheap fix

the fuel pump is lubricated by the diesel so if ya run out of fuel the pump is usually trashed

Unfortunately I didn't get to do the job as on Friday my van wouldn't start and broken and currently at garage hopefully I'll get the van back soon so I can do the job
thats very unlucky m8 hope u get it sorted quick blady vans a cost a forchune:eek:

Ok well turns out I got the house numbers mixed up and it was next door where the archway is and the bay window to the right of it and my pole only just reached the top windows so when I get to do the windows on the house next door will defo need a bigger pole as I will be further out than I was today due to railings and the lower floor

hope you got your van sorted laughter

the pole I use every day is ionics glyder 30ft ok its abit heavy it covers all my graft but it is ok at moment

22ft slx would be great.

Ok well turns out I got the house numbers mixed up and it was next door where the archway is and the bay window to the right of it and my pole only just reached the top windows so when I get to do the windows on the house next door will defo need a bigger pole as I will be further out than I was today due to railings and the lower floor
Before i got my slx 25, if i had a few windows like you're describing i would use my ladders just to get me to downstairs gutter level, i have a church that i do downstairs for two cleans and then upstairs and downstairs, my phoenix 22 wouldn't reach upstairs, my slx 25 reaches easy, but i had to use ladders before, very awkward but it worked lol

I would have loved to have seen a pic you up yer ladder with a fully extended wfp doing that keir /emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha i'll try and get one for ya pal, i'm on two houses this week that require this technique.

I have to spilt my ladders to get over a locked gate, then i use one half against the gutters and extend me pole by 12 ft or so to reach two bedroom windows.

I know why you want to see a picture ya sly ol dog lol

You just wanna see how dangerous i'm being lol dont ya?

Well i might disappoint you, the ladder is well footed by a little wall, only thing you will be able to pull me for is i dont tie the ladders on and i dont have 3 points of contact on the ladder as i'm using both hands for the pole.

Who me:D well then show us the pic

I know why you want to see a picture ya sly ol dog lol
You just wanna see how dangerous i'm being lol dont ya?

Well i might disappoint you, the ladder is well footed by a little wall, only thing you will be able to pull me for is i dont tie the ladders on and i dont have 3 points of contact on the ladder as i'm using both hands for the pole.

Back