Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting over

Yorky

I posted a thread earlier but I don't think it put it up..so.. I'm starting window cleaning again from scratch, I had a round last year but sold up and invested in a partnership doing something else. After many disagreements i have now pulled out and I'm going it alone again. I'm going to use wfp again but plan to also do garden and ground maintenance and hopefully some fencing. Gonna be busy canvassing over the next few weeks but hopefully won't take to long to build a round again.. Anyone know of a system for sale? Looking to spend around 600.... Hope to add something to this forum as it looks like it's got some great advice and people on here!

Yorky /emoticons/smile.png

You put it in the power washing section mate. Have you got a van and any equipment yet? £600 is stretching it possibly for WFP gear alone. It can be done cheap, ie a second hand tank, plus second hand controller, reel and pump off eBay. I'd buy new as you'll know it's going to last and you have back up if any gear packs up. What about poles, water purification etc.

Hey, yeah I know it's stretching it a bit. I've got a Mercedes Vito so just need the equipment. I was thinking about getting a trolley system to start this time and just have a 1000ltr tank at home. There's a system I'm looking at, the guy wants 550 for it and come with pure freedom 50l trolley, 28ft hybrid pole, spare broadex pole, 4 drums, ro and di, pump and battery ect. Does the price sound about right?

Hey, yeah I know it's stretching it a bit. I've got a Mercedes Vito so just need the equipment. I was thinking about getting a trolley system to start this time and just have a 1000ltr tank at home. There's a system I'm looking at, the guy wants 550 for it and come with pure freedom 50l trolley, 28ft hybrid pole, spare broadex pole, 4 drums, ro and di, pump and battery ect. Does the price sound about right?
sounds a good buy to me..../emoticons/smile.png

Cheers, I've got him down to 500 and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. It's a 11 hour round trip so that'll be fun...... /emoticons/unsure.png

Back