Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newspapers and advertising

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I've just been on tue phone to my local news paper about advertising, he quoted me £30 p/w plust a free half page advertisement that's is supposed to be £453.00 what do you think to the £30p/w to much or ok?

Do any of you guys use your local paper with any luck? as there is no windys advertise In my local paper what so ever.

A free half page would def get people's attention!! Is this paper you buy in shop? Or gets posted threw doors in your area? I done a few ads cost £60pm I stopped as it was barely getting me the ad cost back

It includes our local newspaper bought in shops and a weekly free gazette that goes to every house in Cumbria

I've just been on tue phone to my local news paper about advertising, he quoted me £30 p/w plust a free half page advertisement that's is supposed to be £453.00 what do you think to the £30p/w to much or ok?

Do any of you guys use your local paper with any luck? as there is no windys advertise In my local paper what so ever.
Sounds very cheap got to be worth a month just to see how things go

worth a go id give it 2 months see how it goes fella

what sort of advertising you got atm ?

Not a lot wc only really flyers free listings on the web and my mates taxi back window is getting done this week.

Wot about itself wc

Must be worth a try might be ok up this way, think I'll give it a try if nothing after a month or 2 i won't do it again.

I live in a small town mate, so it's all word of mouth but in busier places if ,ightbbevworth a try

deffo worth a go mate and a good go

iv got a website beging made

post my flyers had 5k made the other day

doing yell

gumtree

newspaper if i can get a good pice on a bigish add half page sounds great imo

Back