Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

5 harris pole tips [free]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Boars, what do you replace these with for your trad tools? When I first got a Harris pole the tools fell off all the time, I've re-shaped the plastic and its better but still not rite. Can you fit an Unger end somehow?

i fit an Ansa tip

Hi Boars, what do you replace these with for your trad tools? When I first got a Harris pole the tools fell off all the time, I've re-shaped the plastic and its better but still not rite. Can you fit an Unger end somehow?
View attachment 4396

:alien:

I fit unger optiloc cone

Get a piece of plastic overflow pipe or an offcut of an old optiloc pole to make the harris pole slightly thinner as the unger cone is the same size as the harris pole end and then bolt it on through the holes that are under the black plastic ring on the unger cone

Or use a piece of plastic overflow pipe to take up the gap and fit an unger adjustable crank and put the cone on that

boars having a clearout...very nice to offer it to us lot../emoticons/biggrin.png

I have some holy scrims if you want them..only used on churches of course..:whistle:

Back