Solo pressure sprayers and extending lance

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Elliot, Mar 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Has anyone used these for pre spraying gutters . They look well made in Germany and get good reviews . Just wondered if the extending lances were any good for reaching those awkward places . For the money , think you can get the sprayer and extending lance for less than £60 . Any thoughts .

Advertisement
  2. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I use a 5.4 metre extendable sprayer to pre spray gutters/fascias with ubik before scrubbing up with wfp and rinsing.
    Great bit of kit saves time spraying the brush loads of time.

3. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Where u get it Trev ?

4. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

:)Yeh come n trev , a bit more info . Did you buy it or DIY it .

5. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Thought I'd start with a cheapo . Got £6.50 one off ebay . Arrived today and tried it on my own gutters before it earns me some coin . Well surprised it seems ok and the jet reaches the gutter nicely .even if it lasts half a dozen jobs it will be worth it .

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I am sure I have mentioned on here before and put a link up, I got it from MossKillers if you google them, think it was about £60, then you need to make sure you have the right fittings on your sprayer, thing there standard ones anyway, but if you give them a call they will sort you out. Just don't add a too strong of a Ubik solution as it straightens out the coiled up tubing that runs up the pole, I use a 20% strength and this is fine, wet up gutters, then get that up and spray the lot, then just go at it with WFP much faster IMO.

7. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

8. chris clean

chris clean Active Member

Hi Elliot sounds good mate any chance you could post a link to ebay page please? Cheers

9. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

I will try . But I'm useless. Putting links and photos up . I even had to get my 13 yeAr oils son to sort my avatar . But how I found it , pumped in pressure sprayers in Google . All the photos and prices come up first . And there was a few cheapo ones come up from eBay .

10. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Well I've used the cheapo on 1 fsg and 2 con roofs works brilliant . Not needed a lance extension . But who knows in the future .

Advertisement