Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opinions Please?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

beaver0_15

Been trying to think of a company name for a while n I don't like all the standard names that every window cleaner calls themselves. IV come up with 1 and can't decide whether its really good or really ****. Here goes... (my name is Brett) Brett The Windy. Wot U all reckon, I think that people would remember it well but does it just sound naff? Other option is No Streaks window cleaning

Bret the windy might sound like you've got wind to most people. Only window cleaners use the term windy.
Ah thankyou lol yer I did think that aswell as to be honest id never heard of windy till I came on ere hmm wot about the no streaks?

Bretter Windows

satisfaction guaranteed, I brett my life on it

I know **** lol, don't like brett the windy though.

I'm still not convinced by it but I jus think these sorta names get remembered. Like Pete the sweep n there's a guy round here does dog walking n called walkies with Dave I saw him once n now notice him all the time

Aquaclear is all right she likes my fb page and is a member of my facebook group, and added me as a friend on fb,has even got my mob number lol.

How about you call your firm extreme clean, or Freshen Up Cleaning Krew or F.U.C......................K for short people will remember that

Back