Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Opinions Please?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Last name is neasham, im swaying towards The Window Washer now or The Winda Washa, n not bothering with my name. Its hard work thinking of a name

just thing of a stupid name that is easy remember, go with leave it to beaver and have a cartoon beaver doing wfp on van

just thing of a stupid name that is easy remember' date=' go with leave it to beaver and have a cartoon beaver doing wfp on van[/quote']I like that one!
You should definatly consider that one Beaver!

With this snow and cold i have no other choice than to stalk you boys haha.

When going for a name, always look at the bigger picture, are you going to offer more services etc in time

Are you going to have a website. Look at some logos, this may help you.

Been trying to think of a company name for a while n I don't like all the standard names that every window cleaner calls themselves. IV come up with 1 and can't decide whether its really good or really ****. Here goes... (my name is Brett) Brett The Windy. Wot U all reckon' date=' I think that people would remember it well but does it just sound naff? Other option is No Streaks window cleaning[/quote']Brett the windy sounds to Gimmicky, Brett Window cleaning sounds Professional..

Go for a wacky name.

I see vans all the time with like. KD Window Cleaning, Window cleaning services... Blah Blah Blah.

Back