Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Graphics

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

Wheatie

The vans some of you guys have are awesome! How much did you guys pay for the logos and fonts on your vans?

Do you find you get a lot of work from someone walking past your van with your advertisement on them?

You can get them installed by a pro or there's DIY kits of there which are cheaper but need some patience.

The DIY jobs are about £30-£50 and the pro ones are about £100+. Prices vary depending on size and complexity.

i spent 100 quid on all my logos etc /emoticons/smile.png

but got it fitted for free from some 1 i know for free

I paid £620 for mine but its worth every penny, just this morning I picked up a £53 job from a passer bye.

P1030295.jpg
[/img]

The vans some of you guys have are awesome! How much did you guys pay for the logos and fonts on your vans?

Do you find you get a lot of work from someone walking past your van with your advertisement on them?
I got a diy kit £59 delivered and fit them myself

I paid £620 for mine but its worth every penny, just this morning I picked up a £53 job from a passer bye.

P1030295.jpg
[/img]
Mate that is fantastic, where are these guys based?

Its a place called Scottprint in Oswestry, I purchased the water photo online and made the logo then took it to them and told them what I wanted. The van only cost £1600 so with the graphics it only come to £2220 I think it looks great for that pice.

Back