Some people just don't know they are born!...

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Neil nowdownunder, Jan 22, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil nowdownunder

Hi all,

Have a look at this place I done yesterday overlooking amazing coastlines. This isn't even their main home, and have an even more valuable home nearer the city!!! Lovely people but seems criminal having this just as a "holiday home" it would be my dream home. Was such a pleasure to clean though. Could hear the waves crashing in on the shore as I cleaned the Glass balustrades.
    Speaking of balustrades, I used a 18" wagtail for both sides, could just about reach over to clean the other side. Came up nice. How do you / would you clean balustrades. I find WFP just can't scrub some marks off.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      44.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      48.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      77.3 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I've got a place like this, only it's not on the coast, it's in my head!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Man such a waste sitting there for most the year only to be used as a holiday home.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

that would be nice, though id be on the sun lounger pretending the gaff was mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Neil nowdownunder

Some of these places I go to you hear the kids moaning "i'm bored!". I look around the house and see lap pools, sauna's, cinema rooms etc. Makes me laugh. I must admit though sometimes when I'm cleaning glass pool fencing and I'm pouring in sweat the pool looks sooooo inviting. We live in a crazy world with such extremes.

6. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

I usually find the wfp the best for them if I'm honest, I do high apparents literally on the beach and I tradded them for months before I caught myself on and made it 10 times easier with the wfp

7. Neil nowdownunder

Thanks CHWS, maybe its the extreme heat over here or the sap of the tree's that makes it bind harder to the glass, but the wagtail has better scrubbing ability in my honest opinion than the WFP just doesn't seem to be able to shift the stubborn marks I come across.

8. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

I'm looking a place to squat at could you plz forward me they address lol

Advertisement