Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

superlite medium mixed or supreme brushes?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i get my 25 SLX hopefully tomoz, with my new supreme soft hybrid.
i cant wait to see the difference compared to my 27 CLX.

IVE BOUGH 3X SECTIONS TO ADD ONTO IT OFF EBAY TO MAKE IT 40+ s.max

for when needed so i dont have to turn jobs down via not having the higher gear to reach. I now have that,
nice buzz buying new poles

slx,s are top guns

sounds like the supreme brushes are good then? would you go for soft or medium ? cheers
paul i,m using the meduim, no conplaints but interested to see what the sft will scrub and splay

that will be next purchase

paul i,m using the meduim, no conplaints but interested to see what the sft will scrub and splaythat will be next purchase
Thanks

Is it the hybrid medium Alex recommended that one to me?

Good brush then I take it is it better than the superlite mixed medium dual?

looks like nothing delivered todayup early again tomoz:(/emoticons/sad.png
Hi Johnny

Unless you paid extra for a Saturday delivery you will not get a delivery on a Saturday. FedEx should have emailed you a tracking number to track where the parcel is. I have looked on the system and have emailed you the tracking number along with some more details.

Tracking numbers for any shipment can usually be found if you login on our website into 'My Account' and look at recent order history.

Thanks
Is it the hybrid medium Alex recommended that one to me?

Good brush then I take it is it better than the superlite mixed medium dual?
yeh your right did find it longer lasting than the superlite

really impressed with it

Pole arrived yesterday 4 pm, havent opened it till today, i needed some excitment in my life.

The next time i get something to open will be about 7 months time so i made sure i enjoyed the moment

Anyway Exellent service by Gardiners , ordered on thurs 4pm, arrived next day 4pm.

i was a bit surprised at how smaller the brush, supreme soft hybrid, is compared to the superlite dual trim ive been using.

OHH AND a free hat, Pen and a locking clasp for when im abseiling:D

They will all be wanting one now Alex.

i hope this brush is not too soft, as you have said above maybe should have went for the medium, but everyone rates the soft.

Pole looks the Biz, impress the girls. when i lob it out at them.

I cant get out to do my round today as its pishing down here. hope it stops around mid-day so im able to get out and use it, otherwise ill have to be out sunday till 1oclock.

all new build rounds, can only do them when work has finished on site, otherwise wagons disturb dust, it sticks on the windows when wet, its ok when they have all gone. no dust.

COME ON SUN

New SLX 25 Pole is very good, the soft hybrid is very good also, very good on ledges also, i seemed to clean windows quicker , may be the new brush. small but compact.

New SLX 25 Pole is very good, the soft hybrid is very good also, very good on ledges also, i seemed to clean windows quicker , may be the new brush. small but compact.
I bought a new SLX-22 just after Xmas I think it was. I can't bring myself to use it even if my old one is a bit battered /emoticons/biggrin.png. I like looking at them :eek:, I've got a brand new CLX-18 and a brand new SLX-22 sat in my garage doing nothing :rolleyes:

saves you looking at them videos on the laptop, just go in the shed and look and stroke your pole, not too fast though:rolleyes::whistle::whistle:, you must have too much pocket money tuffers

i was pished of yesterday, my new pole hose got MUD on it , had to clean it , like new again now. im waiting to get my first scratch on my new SLX, its like harry potter getting his new NIMBUS cribige pole

Hi

Ordering my equipment over next few weeks getting the slx 25 is it really good then Johnny? Must say I'm new to all this game and never thought I would be excited about ordering a pole but yeah know what I am and can't wait to get cracking

yes pole is fab, today was a bad day, the pole hose kept coming away from its fitting inside the pole, around 20 times i had to reconnect, water inside the pole , finally got a cable tie onto the hose connection onto the new black barb supplied onto hose to go into pushfit onto brush.

it was doing my head in.

anyway 5 new customers today, going to follow up on flyers now.

if all goes right ill have too much work to go canvassing in future.

supreme soft hybrid brush has been working great, im going to get a couple more for my son to use when i get 2 man set up done, hopefully all done in a couple of weeks.

Back